ALL sessions are now full for Summer 2017.
The Summer Ringette Program is back for another year. This is an off-season program, which means for U10, U12 and U14 we offer a blend of gameplay scrimmage with drills. Players are assigned to teams to ensure equal strength for maximum competition, challenge and fun. Scrimmage shifts are approximately 60 seconds followed by a line change to ensure equal ice time. For U16 and U19 we offer a “shinny” format with a maximum of 24 skaters plus 2 goalies, for fun weekly scrimmages (no drills).
Instructional and Administrative staff:
- Jeff Menchetti, CI certified coach and experienced goalie coach
- Beth Fishwick, Coach in Training (CIT) and U19 AA and AAA player (currently coaching U14 A, MDRA)
- Melanie Menchetti, Coach in Training (CIT) and former U16 AA player (currently coaching U9, NRA)
- Registrar and Administrator – U10, U12 and U14: Warren Fishwick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- U16 Shinny Coordinator – Amy Maika – email@example.com
- U19 Shinny Coordinator – Michele Low – firstname.lastname@example.org