Your Business Can Help Us. We Can Help You. We Both Win!
Why Be a Sponsor?
Your involvement in Nepean Ringette can be financially rewarding for your business. A modest investment in a team sponsorship can:
- Increase business traffic;
- Provide a low-cost form of advertising;
- Offer a tax break for publicity;
- Demonstrate your interest in the community and helping Nepean youth participate in an organized sport.
About the Nepean Ringette Association (NRA)
The NRA began over 20 years ago to administer and promote the sport of ringette. It has grown steadily from an organization of 50 players to an association of over 300 players on 21 teams. The annual Nepean Tournament in November now draws over 100 teams and over 2,500 participants and spectators. When you consider all the coaches, trainers, families and friends of both visiting and home teams that come out to games, you can see the NRA’s “circle of influence” is much larger than it first appears. We want your business to benefit from this “influence”.
What We Would Like You to Do
We are asking you to participate as a team sponsor for this season. Your sponsorship would be linked to our team and your contribution would apply to the costs incurred by the team to assist in paying for tournaments, extra ice time and other operating costs.
We offer the following sponsorship plan:
Team Level ($450+)
- Business name/logo sponsor tag shown on team sweaters;
- Business name/logo on www.nepeanringette.ca Sponsor Page with a link to your web site;
- Opportunity to distribute promotional items to NRA members;
- Recognition plaque from sponsored team.
A sponsorship agreement form is attached below for your review and endorsement. Thank you for your serious consideration in sponsoring the Nepean Ringette Association this year and we look forward to your involvement. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
President, Nepean Ringette Association