You first need to obtain the iCal URL address from the events page by clicking on “Export all events to…” link. Then right click on the link called
Right click on this link and select “Copy Link Location” or “Copy Shortcut”, then paste into your calendar program to subscribe to this schedule
By selecting “Copy Link Location” or “Copy Shortcut” this will copy the ical URL to your clipboard which you will then be able to paste this into your calendar program of choice to subscribe to this schedule.
1. In iCal, choose Subscribe from the Calendar menu.
2. Type the URL for the website where the schedule is published.
3. Name the Calendar
4. Check the “Refresh” checkbox to have iCal automatically update your copy of the calendar when the league publishes updates (It may ask which option you want regarding how often it updates).
5. Click the Subscribe button.
And you’re done! iCal adds the schedule to your Calendars list and places a curved arrow next to it. Double-click the name if you’d like to change it, but you can’t make any other changes to a calendar you’re subscribing to.
Google Calendar Subscription:
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple’s iCal), you can use this as well.
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.
Microsoft Outlook Express Calendar Subscription:
Go to Outlook and select the File tab (which should be in orange) then select Open from the left sidebar.
The option at the very top should say Open Calendar, select and another window will open, paste the URL link in the file name space and make sure it says iCalendar Format and select Open. It may take a few seconds but it will then load the schedule into the calendar.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 Calendar Subscriptions
Once you have the URL, in Outlook, choose tools – Account Settings and click the Internet Calendars tab. Press Ctrl +V to paste the URL of the ICS file that you copied in the previous step. Click ADD.
1. Go to “Settings” -> “Mail, contacts, calendars”
2. Click on “Add account” -> “Other”
3. Click on “Add subscribed calendar”, then paste the iCal URL into the “server field”
Contact the webmaster
If you still need help with this feel free to contact the NRA webmaster at email@example.com.