The Nepean Ringette summer program is back for another year! This is an off-season maintenance program, which offers U10, U12 and U14 players a balance of drills and gameplay scrimmage.
We also offer U16 and U19 ringette shinny programs with a maximum of 28-30 skaters and 3 goalies, for fun weekly scrimmages (no drills).
Instructional and Event Coordinators
- Jeff Menchetti, CI certified coach and experienced goalie coach.
- Melanie Menchetti, Coach in Training (CIT) and former U16 AA player (currently coaching U12, NRA).
- Taylor Low, Coach Assistant, U19 AA and AAA player.
- U16 Shinny Coordinator – Catherine Archambault, CSI coach.
- U19 Shinny Coordinator – Michele Low, CI certified coach, Coach at Open Division Level, Certified Trainer – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is open ON-LINE to Nepean Ringette Association players as of March 6th, 2018 and open to all associations beginning March 20th 2018. Receipt of payment will confirm your spot. You will be charged a $25 cancellation fee if you cancel before June 1, 2018. If you cancel after June 1, 2018 then no refund will be provided.
U10 SESSION NOW FULL
Session 1: U10 (Players born 2009 to 2011)
- Players must have at least one year of ringette experience in the U8, U9 or U10 programs.
- Wednesdays from June 13 2018 to August 15 2018 (10 weeks) 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM @ Walter Baker Sports Centre (Jack May arena).
U12 SESSION NOW FULL
Session 2: U12 (Players born 2007 to 2008)
- Thursdays June 14 2018 to August 16 2018 (10 weeks) 7:15 PM to 8:15 PM @ Nepean Sportsplex - Arena 2.
Session 3: U14 (Players born 2005 and 2006)
- Thursdays June 14 2018 to August 16 2018 (10 weeks) 8:15 PM to 9:15 PM @ Nepean Sportsplex - Arena 2.
U16 SHINNY NOW FULL, GOALIES STILL NEEDED.
U16 Shinny (Players born 2003 and 2004)
- Wednesdays from June 13 2018 to August 15 2018 (10 weeks) 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM @ Minto Recreation Complex.
U19 Shinny (Players born 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002)
- Wednesdays from June 13 2018 to August 15 2018 (10 weeks) from 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM @ Walter Baker Sports Centre (Jack May arena).
- This program is intended for AA and A players, however, other levels are encouraged to contact email@example.com.